Tuesday, March 20, 2007

Very Exciting Development

I'm really excited to say that I think we've found a co-sponsor for our first shop racing team!

It's not official yet, so I'm going to hold off on saying who it is, but it's a company we've worked with before, and I think it will be a great deal for both of us.

So, who wants to race for us? Here's the thing... while our racers will be sponsored, it'll be by a couple of companies with very limited funds. We're looking for more casual racers, guys and gals who are in it for the fun. That's not to say we'll look down upon anybody who's winning races; it's just not a requirement to join.

Let us know if you're interested.

8 comments:

Bernie said...

Sure, but in this sport we call them "Clydesdales," not "Fatties." We want all races, sexes, and waist sizes on our team.

Anonymous said...

We should talk :-)

-Pete

Anonymous said...

What is involved in being on a race team? I've never done it but I'd be interested.

- Dillon
bbbonds123@yahoo.com

Adam said...

"I'll put $100 on that 'Whistler' in the third...he sounds fast!"

Anonymous said...

I'm in. I already wore my PCB colors at my first race last week, so I might as well make it official

Hasty! said...

You know I'm in!

It's on like Donkey Kong!!!

Anonymous said...

really, what is involved in being on a team?
carola

Bernie said...

Carola (and anybody else who's interested):

email me at bernie"at"panthercitybicycles"dot"com, and I'll give you the run-down of what's involved