Tuesday, March 13, 2007

Long Haul Trucker at the Water Gardens

Our good friend Hasty has got me on a new kick. He likes to take digital photos of his bikes at Fort Worth Landmarks; for somebody who has had as many dearly loved bikes as I have (they're like children... I may have favorites, but I don't let them know that), I thought this is something I need to start doing, too. It'll be a family album of sorts.

So here's my first installment, the Long Haul Trucker at Fort Worth's famous and newly reopened Water Gardens:

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

hey! kickass kickstand you got there...

Anonymous said...

What kind of grip tape is that on the green LHT in the photo? please e-mail me! rightrodgerholst@gmail.com

Anonymous said...

d'oh!
my email is

rodgerholst@gmail.com

it appeared incorrectly in my last post!