Thursday, January 17, 2008

New Masi bicycles are finally here!

I'll be posting a few pictures of the bikes as we build them up. Here's one of the first, the awesome new SoulVille:



It's got fast-rolling 700c tires, a Shimano nexus 8-speed hub with coaster brake, stylin' flat aluminum fenders, a real leather saddle, and even cork grips. Seriously, this is as cool as cruisers get... and it's suprisingly fast, too!


Here's a close-up of the saddle:



The bike pictured is an 18" frame, and we also got a black one with a 20" frame. Come see it!

2 comments:

Tim Jackson said...

How much you want for that thing... I'll take it!

They sure are pretty and I'm really glad you guys picked up a few. Keep me posted on how they do. The feedback I've gotten so far has been pretty good, but I'm looking to keep growing this little family with SoulVille, so feedback is key.

(They are purdy though, I must admit.)

Anonymous said...

That's such a good looking ride.

Ken