Wednesday, January 23, 2008

The Masi Caffe Racer

Yet another new-for-'08 Masi that we're excited about, the Caffe Racer Solo:


This is the bike for you if you want to beat your buddies to the coffee shop (hence the name), but don't believe you should have to put on a bunch of lycra and/or a sperm helmet to do it.

Check out the muscular, great handling fork:


I thought this was an especially cool touch on several of Masi's city bikes for this year, an LED taillight integrated into the seatpost. Good luck forgetting to bring this one along!:

2 comments:

MasterChief said...

This bike is nice, I definitely go for the light.

Tim Jackson said...

Keep me posted on feedback about the bikes, especially this series- I'm dedicated to this category and want to grow it and want good feedback to help steer that development.

I have to admit that I really love the look of those bikes. That color looks so hot with the semi-gloss clear coat. I wasn't sure how it would come out, since we'd never done it with a pearl white before, but it came out really smooth- looks like milk foam, which is precisely what I wanted.

Thanks again, my friends, and filter those comments to me.