Sunday, July 20, 2008

Fort Worth AlleyCat

I got home from NY last night, and was pleased to have a message on my phone from Bryan indicating that there is an Alleycat tonight, starting at the Chat Room at 7:30.

I don't think there's been an AlleyCat in Fort Worth since I put on Cranksgiving here a year and a half ago. If you find events like this fun, you should put one one... they don't take much in terms of production/effort, but if only one person has to put 'em on all the time, he or she will get burned out and they will stop.

I'm just saying.

Here's the details:

FWTX Sightseer alley cat July 20

Details:
Sunday July 20th 7:30pm
Chat room pub is the meet up.
Bring 4 bucks for entry
Prizes canbe won from what I understand.
This is all the info I have for now I will keep you updated as more is announced.

Perhaps I will see you there.
Let's make this a good turn out for this race!

No comments: